Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Rustic Table Top

Our next project was a rustic table top Display... Here's my first display attempt..












I decided to to the rest of my displays at home, in the garden, where there would leave more of a rustic feel.. Here is what I got.... 









The feel I wanted was crisp, clean and very organic-rustic as the description was given. All of the things used in this picture (and some in the next) are made of organic stuff. Leather shoes and handbag; organic based perfume and clay pots :) Here's my third and most favorite attempt. 









And here is my last attempt! I liked the wooden base I used for a table and The Balinese style light-pot at the side. It definitely made the products on display look more rustic, with the aura and little details of the (unfortunately) irremovable garden decorations in my house. Till the next (and unfortunately final) posting about a Denim display! Bye then!

No comments:

Post a Comment