Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mall Field Trip (Exterior & Interior of a Store)

Our field trip was fun to do, but sometimes, in a store, I was faced with an angry salesperson who told me cameras werent allowed in-store, so I only managed to snag a few pictures in my last two stores. The first store I checked in on was Forever 21. Here are my finds:-

























The staff at Forever 21 were relatively friendly, allowing me to take pictures inside and outside the store, even sometimes telling me where I could get the best VM ideas from in-store. The exterior of the store is simple, classic and has a very clean and pristine look about it; creating an air of luxury and promising what would be expensive and high-quallity goods inside.

Now, on to my next store-find; Kitschen...















The store layout at Kitschen, the exterior, interior, posters, window display; everything about it was funky and wild and young and colourful; with lots of colours and interesting, buzzing shapes to match their wild and spunky clothing line! The staff here allowed me to take few shots, however, but were still helpful when it came to directing me to some of the more interesting displays and clothing/fixture displays instore. My next stop was Victoria's Secret, as almost every other store in Sunway Pyramid was quite similar to my two first ones and I'd always generally love the arrangement of the interior and the simple elegance the exterior of the Victoria's Secret outlets have. Here it is!





My finds for Victoria's Secret were limited because the sales persons at the store would not permit me to take any pictures of the store; even from the outside. Victorias secret has many many fixtures on the store, little drawes and sliding shelves under display cases that customers can pull out to inspect; and little islands in the store that have makeup, small accesories and such. But that is about all I got during my trip to the mall! Look out for my next post that is about Rustic Table Top Designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment